Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DOLLAR DAZE - MOTHER NATURE SHOULD BE ON LPS PAYROLL

I was watching my daughter practicing cheerleading for East Lynn Pop Warner tonight and I got to experience something I had heard of and perhaps even reported in this blog previously. Nothing like getting your feet wet, literally.

About an hour into the practice, they had to stop. It rained you  know. But what didn't stop were the SPRINKLERS.  It's like turning on the furnace in the summertime If we got so much money to waste why don't we HAVE MORE teachers. Quick someone call personnel, I hear MOTHER NATURE works cheap and you don't have to mess with no unions.

4 comments:

  1. The sprinklers are on a timer. A hobbit doesn't turn them on and off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you informed me of that cause I am sure we would violate some kind of hobbit labor law. The point is their should be some HUMAN intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, but really think about it. Its such a foolish idea. Sprinklers are on a timer to come on certain times. No one can predict the rain. So your are proposing that someone be on a "call" of sorts and come turn off the sprinklers when it rains.
    What human intervention? Lynn has so many issues it needs addressed. Why not go through and find out who scamming all the welfare programs, or the free hot lunches, or educate people to stop breeding. Or to stop clogging up tax dollars with false claims on handicap buildings.
    Who the hell are you to question anything? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 415, since I a nobody and you see to have such a good assessment on ll the ill conceived social programs then perhaps you would honor me with the actual description of what is a "handicap building" is. So does that mean the roof leaks or the shutters are falling off? Maybe it is in some other for of disrepair. You are so wise.

    ReplyDelete