Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

IS ANYBODY LISTENING?

Geez, I don't know what to do. It seems like one of the major reasons I was ELECTED as the TREASURER of SPED PAC was to help them access the money that exists for them in the LPS BUDGET.

It seems things were a little hazy about where and if the $750 budgeted for them last year was spent. I wasn't around and even if I was I am a poet and not an accountant who has dinner at actuarial tables. I can't send them a letter via e mail buuuutttt MY E MAIL IS BLOCKED. (REALLY)

Since they all of the administration CLAIM not to read my blog I can't expect to communicate our concerns here. What do you expect from a SPED DEPT. that is in DANGER of being TAKEN OVER.

2 comments:

  1. What if you ask all of your supporters (I won't say readers because, as we all know, they all don't support you) to forward the content of your blog to a list of e-mails that you are banned from. Lets say you find 100 people to e-mail the administration daily about the goings on of the Watch. Do you think that would get their attention?

    ReplyDelete