Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WILL LATHAM LIKE APE OR TURN ON BEAST?

No I'm not talking about a field trip to Franklin Park Zoo. Actually it's a little foundation I want to start. The "ADVANCEMENT of POETRY in EDUCATION" will promote students writing poetry as a method for a more creative communication. Like President Obama said when he "borrowed"  the phrase from Gov. Patrick, "Words Matter".`

I'd like to start off by offering awards to winners of poetry contests to elementary students.  These awards could be finance through the sale of "Lynn School Watch" like the one I wear to LSC meetings. My BFF has talked about wanting to buy some and so did this lady the other day in the Boston Public Library. I got the shirts when I ordered my business cards from Vistaprint so ordering more would be easy enough.

What do you think? I don't really want to make money off them, it would cost me too much. You see there is power in poverty.

I've got a picture, I  just got to get it up somehow. HELP!

2 comments:

  1. I keep telling you, if you get them in kid's sizes I'll send my boys to school in them.

    ReplyDelete