Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

DOLLAR DAZE - SPED PAC GETS A RAISE

PAC was budgeted $700 last year. Rumblings of confusion permeate throughout all of the chatter I have heard on the issue. Here I come as the newly elected Treasurer trying to get some answers on just exactly where every nickel and dime was spent.

Then I look in the FY 12 budget and lo and behold and increase of $300 has been added to the line item to give a new amount of $1000 for next year, an approximate 40% increase. More numbers to make my little poet's head swim.

4 comments:

  1. how did we get a raise on nothing...cant remember when we had any money for the pac..is the money alloted to the pac rolled over to the following year if not spent? if so we should be sitting pretty for funding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! Want to take bets on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marion! Stan! Two of my most favorite people! That's great news - too bad we didn't see any of the $700.00 budgeted for the Lynn PAC over the last, how many years has it been Marion? Also too bad we didn't get the $1.00 per identified SPED student, we asked for.

    I bet you all that money that we'll never see a dime of it, except for the money from the budget for this year. With Stanley "Loveable Bulldog" Wotring Jr. as our new Treasurer I am sure we will see every copper penny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invite you to take a bite, I don't think our pennies are pure copper.

    ReplyDelete