Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

DOLLAR DAZE - MISSING MOO-LA

In an unprecedented agreement West Lynn Creamery has agreed to put the following poster on milk cartons, "HAVE YOU SEEN THE $58, 181 BUDGETED LAST YEAR FOR THE PARENT LIAISON?"

No worry about the location of this years salary. The PARENT LIAISON position has been filled by FRANCES MARTINEZ, an experienced uh, uh, uh. Well, she does speak Spanish as well as English and she did get to oversee the LA VIDA program with a budget of about $150,000 last year. (Hey since she has moved on to another job, what about the old program?

In the interest of full disclosure, I must tell you I made my interest known to a few people I was interested in being considered for the position. I was NEVER even acknowledged. I really wanted to know if $58K was an amount I would sell out for. But alas, it was not to be. "LYNN,LYNN, CITY OF FRIENDS".

No comments:

Post a Comment