Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

VACATION CANCELLATION

Once again a regularlly scheduled LSC meeting got CANCELLED. Well what scrooge is going to begrudge a day after Christmas cancellation?

I know what you're thinking. My mother says you shouldn't talk like that about me!

The fact of the matter is that CHRISTMAS comes roughly on the SAME day every year and we have enough time to schedule around it without going without meeting. The same thing every year around THANKSGIVING too.

We really should do a better job of getting our money's worth out of our ELECTED officials. Education is too important to be put on auto-pilot.

Besides this is NEW ENGLAND, there can occasionally be snow giving another reason to cancell meetings. Remember a couple of years ago when we had all that snow? I was running out of material. I had to make stuff up. I know how was that any different from any other time?

No comments:

Post a Comment