Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

CATCH UP ON THE CONGRATULATIONS

The WATCH would like to thank LPS administrative Secretary MARGRET HINES who will be retiring after more than 50 years of service at the end of the year. Years of students owe you their gratitude.

Someone correct me if I am wrong and there are quite a few of you out there who take great joy in highlighting my flaws, but I think MS. Hines was the typist on the manuscript for a book, THE HISTORY OF LYNN published by LPS and the school committee SEVERAL years ago. I remember reading a copy a few years back when I volunteered in the library at FORD. This should be rquired reading for ALL our elementary kids.

Everybody needs to know where they came from, never forget, and BE PROUD!

I mean, everybody can't be an ignorant hillbilly like me

3 comments:

  1. So what this means is there is a $65,000 position open and the super will have to survive with only one personal secretary until the position is filled? Can't wait to see who gets chosen. I am sure it will be a familiar name and not a person of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PleaseWHITE is a color. Wait, I remember my high school physics now, it is the ABSENCE of all colors.

      Delete
    2. Do you think I should apply? I admit my typing is not up to snuff.

      Delete