Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

NOT SO OPEN HOUSE

Well I got an invitation to KIPP'S OPEN HOUSE when I was at the HUMAN RIGHTS event at CITY HALL. How can I turn it down? There might be coffee and donuts! So.......

Open House

Stanley Wotring 
12:59 PM (0 minutes ago)
to rsvp
Dear Sirs,

Thank you for the invitation to your Open House. I look forward to touring your school.

Stan
The funny thing is, I was a wondering "Why would you have to RSVP to an Open House, if it was truly OPEN?".
Then I remembered how their I remembered how their":Lottery" works. It's all coming togeter now. All the world
is a stage. You are either a player or.....you are being played. 
Oh well I'll eat their donut and I'll drink their coffee.....and I'll enjoy it or at least act like it for the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment