Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

THREE CHEERS FOR CHUCK

HIP, HIP HOORAY!
HIP, HIP HOORAY!
HIP,HIP HYPOCRIT!

This post is going to put me in the uncomfortable position of seeming to defend CHARTER SCHOOLS but given the nature of this post  I'll just say I learned to talk out of both sides of my mouth like my political idol. Remember now I did run for office. Well anybody who has seen me walk knows it was more like a LIMP. No matter, I learned somethings.

Like last night at the LSC meeting, you got to LOVE how CHUCK portrayed himself as a CHAMPION OF PUBLIC EDUCATION fighting off the institutions with a charter who are by STATUE a public school. Now one could argue philosophically about the degree of publicness but when push comes to shove it's in BLACK and WHITE. It's the law and however unsettling it may be its settled, settled law. Pardon me for a minute, what's CHUCH'S degree again in? Did you say horticulture because he is spreading the manure on pretty thick.

You see CHUCK and me we got something in common No it ain't SMARTS because he is more educated than I be You see we both have chosen to spend time in PRIVATE schools. Me I did go to WEST VIRGINIA WESLEYAN COLLEGE after I went to a PUBLIC high school (where I might add I was the first of THREE alumni to winthe FRESHMAN CHEMISTRY AWARD for three years in a row)

On the other hand, CHUCK didn't go to a PUBLIC high school,

Class of 2001 · Lynn, Massachusetts

You know, there is nothing WRONG with that. It's a choice one makes. I mean ST. MARY'S is a good school if you can afford it. I might be wrong, but I don't think CHUCK won no basketball scholarship. Call me crazy, I ust think we should be spending more of our time studying why CHARTER SCHOOLS exist and less time on inconsequential POLITICAL THEATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment