Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MARSHALL STUDENTS TO BOYCOTT ENGLISH

After learning of MARSHALL'S impending LEVEL 21designation due to their STELLAR success in the new FIRST IN MATH program the state's education department has decided to elevate the school's academic ranking.

An eigth grade student was overheard to say, "WT$#%, I ain't going to no ENGLISH, they don't be doing no better than a LEVEL 3."


OKAY SO MAYBE I AM LYING A LITTLE BIT. The point is I expect MRSHALL'S success with this program to be reflected in their upcoming MCAS scores. I am basing my prediction on the substantial improvements shown by FORD and LYNN WOODS SCHOOLS in the MATH scores. When MARSHALL'S scores go up, then what excuse is ENGLISH going to use then? I mean MARSHALL'S doing better than a lot of schools with a higher ASIAN population.

No comments:

Post a Comment