Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

CONSTRUCTION CONSPIRACIES

Does anyone else thinks it's a little funny that sound goes out in the Internet broadcast of the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE meeting just a little before the monthly report on the MARSHALL progress. I guess that's par for the course. If nobody hears you say things then you don't have to explain things later.

LIKE...

Why PICKERING was pushed out of the PIPELINE?

     I believe that PROMISE was made to WARD 1 voters.

How come LSC member MR. STARBARD floated the idea of the old/current MARSHALL being used as an EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER?

     I bet  I'll here from him on this. Even we disagree and we do, RICK always stands tall and tells me why        he is wrong.

     I mean why if the building is TOO bad for MIDDLE SCHOOL kids, why would it all of a sudden to be        safe for the little ones? And then there is that $4+ mill they budgeted in the BOND for that IMMEDIATE      demolition of the school. Remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment