Search This Blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

LOOKING BACK, FORWARD THINKING

Looking at the calender, I see it is time to look back at the accoplishments or lack thereof for 2013. Probablyy the biggest thing for me was a failure of sorts. You know e I will spin my loss as a voctory. I am just not sure who was The Biggest Loser.

WELL..... let's weigh in.

On April Fool's Day, I reluctantly pulled my papers to run. I had not planed to run but it was a combination of being disappointed by  the lack of new candidates jumping in after all of the calling for change and the encouragement from ED, my office friend.

Once I pulled them I heard from MELISSA, she said that she was going to run but since I decided to, she would not. She was afraid it would split up the ANTI- vote too much. Never bying in to her negative assessent, I encouraged he to run. The more the merrier. I did warn her not to RUN AGAINST anything but to RUN FOR something. Words she chose to ignore. I thought the idea of a FOURTH VOTE campaign was problematic. BUT hey none other than  long-time friend DONNA COPPOLA pointed out the pragmatic points of politics at the HIGHLANDS COALITION DEBATE. Maybe I wasn't so smart after all, I mean DONNA was the TOP VOTE GETTER for the election. Funny though, everyone was re-elected so even though it appeared she was the most liked of all the candidates apparently not enough people bought into the way to see that her pro-parent plans get put forth.

Proves once again, that MATH just doesn't ADD UP. The electorate, in their infinite (another math term) , overwhelmingly spoke by not voting for me that I should have no limits put on my poetry for the next couple of years. I mean, we have the MARSHALL building coing up and who is going to tell you the truth, unless I a lying

(Don't worry I'll tell you when I'm not telling the truth unless I am lying about that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment