Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

BRAWLING BULLDOG

I am going to take a pass on the pot passing right now to talk about touting LYNN ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL'S RASHIDA ELLIS, she  has returned from her NATIONAL training camp to prepare for WORLD competition.

The CONFUSION about the excusability of her absences was cleared and she was properly provided with assignments so as not to give her grade a technical knockout. All's well that ends well.

STILL....

I just can't figure out why LPS take a more proactive approach to publicity. What was that PR firm I heardd about hired for? Although I've never seen it on any agenda, maybe I got some bad INTEL. I've heard it's happened before.

2 comments:

  1. These problems should not happen on schools grounds. I feel like the more I see, the more it worries me. School furniture in Los Angeles would need to be replaced if bulldogs got into the schools there.

    ReplyDelete