Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

ALL ABOARD! DESTINATION LIABILITY

Yeah I know, you people probably thought I went soft. My writing lately has been about as sharp as MILK TOAST. Don't mind me, it was the turkey talking.

You know at the first public MARSHALL MEETING I brought up the dangers that the proximity  of the railroad tracks to the BROOKLINE STREET building site. I mentioned that in the past the MAYOR had been unwilling to put the city in such a precarious liability position such that removal of a set of tracks to be replace by a bicycle trail would place us. Those NATURE LOVERS, they like lawsuits.

The tracks by this school site, they're COMMUTER, not FREIGHT. I guess safety is guaranteed by CARGO. No liability here. Outsmarted again. I tell you I should not be surprised. I mean that's why our MAYOR has MENSA and law degree and all I got is poetry and poverty.

BUT....

it is kind of funny that when the BROOKLINE RESIDENTS argued to prevent the construction of an apartment complex on the adjoining vacant lot that too many kids from the proposed apartments would be near the trains.

Lynn construction plan prompts concern

When that proposal was successfully turned back, now we have a potential school with potentially over a thousand kids near by

Man struck, killed by commuter train in Lynn

How is that LIABILITY POOL look now? Someone said that area is a drag racing site which sort of fits because that will mean ambulance-chasing lawyers will be able to compete for clients,

No comments:

Post a Comment