Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

LORI LAMENTS LAZINESS


I have sent emails to the mayor, the school committee, Tim Phelan, and even to Steven Walsh expressing my outrage over the deplorable behavior of John Ford and that I think it should be demanded by all that he resign. I don't know the process involved for such an issue, or if there even is one, but at the very least, they should all call for his resignation even if they cannot make him resign. I wonder if I will even get a response from any of them, or if they plan on doing what they typically do, which is to ignore me and the issue in hopes it will just go away and people will forget about it and move on. I know people were talking about sending the link to the media.....has anyone done this? It will be interesting to see if the different media outlets think this behavior of an aide to state Representative Steven Walsh and a school committee member is newsworthy. Who knows, maybe they won't......but maybe they will??

7 comments:

  1. I have this drinking game where I take a shot of tequila every time you post complaints written by Lori; an extra shot if she mentions Lynn being a 'failing district' or the 'best of the worst' - I've been drunk for months now. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUCKY LATHAM LIQUORS make the best drinks, EP!

      Delete
    2. Please make up your mind....Most of you anonymous people always post that we just complain and do nothing. Now you are not happy because I am doing something. Which is it? Perhaps if you laid off the tequila, you would know that we are in fact a 'failing school district' and that we no longer are the 'best of the worst' Another urban district now holds that title. It is nice to know though that you faithfully follow Stanley's blog, since most of you claim you do not. I at least hope it's top shelf tequila you're drinking (which I am sure you can afford on your adminstrative salary)

      Delete
    3. Newsflash: Whether you b*tch on this site, b*tch in letters to local elected officials, b*tch in letters to state elected officials, or b*tch in letters to state administrators or the press -- its all just pointless b*tching.

      Please, find something useful to do with your time. Here's an idea -- since you know everything and are so much smarter than the current elected officials & administrators -- stop sniping from the sidelines and throw your hat in the ring. Or, alternatively, crawl back under your rock. My buzz is gone and the professional malcontent act wore thin months ago.

      Delete
    4. It always amazes me when you anonymous administrators who never read this blog, get so worked up and upset by posts, that you lose it and go off on a rant. Newsflash: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I thank you and appreciate you giving yours, although it would carry more merit if you had the courage and maturity to leave your name. Furthermore, I most certainly do not know everything and I would not say I was so much smarter than the current elected officials and administrators, but thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
    5. I believe I would suggest a med adjustment but what do I know, I'm just a poor, disabled poet.

      Delete
  2. Such disrespectful and disgraceful behavior!
    He should be asked to resign or be thrown off the committee. He got what he wanted his retirement! So much for Rep Walsh, that tells me that they all act entitled. He must go.

    ReplyDelete