Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

LPS AND MY "SHOCK AND AWE"

Yeah, I throw bombs. Some people don't like what I say and still more don't like the way I say it. Others say the only change happens is through the ballot box. I just want to remind everybody since our historic public hearing one NEW parent's group the LYNN PARENTS ORGANIZING FOR BETTER EDUCATION has formed and we are on the eve of a LANDMARK COMMUNITY FORUM at the FORD SCHOOL from 6-8 tomorrow. The will be looking for positive solutions. No bombs there.

Then we have the rebirth of the PAC. Yes I used to be an officer but it was against my will. I can't do what I do if I'm there. I become a distraction, some people aren't comfortable around me. There afraid I might write something. Some people say I can be downright MEAN (really I'm just a bitter, crippled poet). And now, they got a killer website, LYNNPac.com.

 I mean, the SPED DEPARTMENT has came to the table and a lot of positive energy is flowing. FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE NEVER HAD A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THEM (they have always treated my kids good).

2 comments:

  1. The parents group was started last year BEFORE the public hearing - stop trying to take credit for things that you had no hand in. You could have created a similar group focused on working with, not against, the school admin but chose not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about environment, not timing. Let me state CATEGORICALLY, I had nothing administratively with the formation of this group.

    ReplyDelete