Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

LAURA LOVES DETAILS

Check out the letter on LAURA'S BLOG. http://laurasecret8.blogspot.com/. That HOME SCHOOL DIVA, she's a stickler for details. Not a bad fault to have.

It seems after her grilling at a recent LSC meeting, she sort of got approval for her schooling, except it was for last year - check the dates, she put the letter on her BLOG.

I mean mistakes happen. I've even been known to have a typo or two or three or four......

BUT.....

then again I don't oversee a $16 MILLION budget (my office operates on a little less) and I am not the HIGHEST paid city employee employee. I don't even get a honorarium.

Now I don't expect the keys to the city for all my work pointing out pitfalls.......

BUT......

I do have to say the keys to the bathroom on the fourth floor of CITY HALL would be nice when I get to sit through city council meetings.

Hey, I noticed on the agenda for THURSDAY NIGHT'S LSC meeting there is a homeschooling request coming up. I wonder how they will be treated. I wonder if they are going to be asked for a mid-year meeting for follow-up. I wonder how many other home schoolers have been subjected to such scrutiny?

YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME SAY THE "D: WORD, YOU KNOW DISCRIMINATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment