Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

NOT SO OPEN MIKE TONIGHT

C'mon PATTI, who do you think you're talking to, huh? Well you see I signed up for OPEN-MIKE at yo night's LSC meeting and I listed my topic as PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR. I guess that was some sort of red-flag for her. MS. CAPANO says looking over the sign-up list she saw the topic of PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR and reminded whoever that speaker might be, STAN, (she didn't really use my name but it has more dramatic effect if I remember it that way - in reality, she don't know me like that)TO NOT USE NAMES.

REALLY NOW MS. CAPANO?

Last thing I heard MR. FORD the PERPETRATOR OF THE PROFANITY was an elected official amd since this in no way was a personal personnel manner, nothing that I am aware of would have prevented me from preaching the gospel of good speech. Sounded almost like feelings of self-guilt but I digress.

BUT.....

I'm not one to try and start trouble so I tailored my remarks as not to target anyone specifically.....

BECAUSE....

 didn't have to. Thanks to the fine work of LynnCAM and the INTERNET everybody already knew who the PERP was. What I did say was that since the UNPROFESSIONAL comments were made in public, the apology should be made in PUBLIC.

To his credit, JOHN FORD after the necrology I think, "manned up" and said in a wavering voice that in the heat of the moment he may have said something that somebody might have heard. I almost cried (not really, that drama thing again).

Anyway all's well that ends well. I RECALL the RECALL.

FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment