Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

SHAKEDOWN OF THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE

I don't know why I'm doing this since NOBODY WHO'S ANYBODY reads my BLOG. Still my daughter and her squad gets to go to FLA for competition and they are trying to raise money for the trip.

BUT....,

it's NOT just MY daughter and her squad. IT'S three squads from the EAST LYNN POP WARNER BULLDOGS! Now they practice at ENGLISH so LPS will get a lot of positive buzz from this.

PLUS.....,

it makes me happy and I write more KINDLY when I am happy....

SO.....

make me happy, CONTRIBUTE!

Anyone wanting to help out East Lynn Pop Warner send 51 Cheerleaders to Disney can drop off their donation at Equitable Cooperative Bank - 400 Broadway in Lynn, any donation large or small. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment