Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN

An isolated incident  I hope they have that response on tape because they sure use it a lot. It seems to me they have a string of isolated incidents over there. At least this one is not on YOU-TUBE - YET!

I'm sorry something smells about this story and it ain't coming from  the library. They searched him and his car and I think I read they found nothing but a pile of blunts in his car so.......

HOW....

did he win the shiny double bracelet and a free trip to the IRON BAR RESORT? Did he go there for ZUMBA lessons?

We are supposed to believe this all happened because of the word of a teenage girl?

WELL.....

there is the video tape. But what does that show? The exchange? I mean these teachers know there are cameras everywhere in school and I would hope they are not dumb enough to do something so illegal in front of it.

I don't know, maybe I'll just take solace in what the LYNN ENGLISH principal said the last time the school was in trouble, "We got a good mascot!".

No comments:

Post a Comment