Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

SILENCE SAYS IT ALL

Sorry Rick, time to step up, Stand up for your fellow school committee member, JOHN FORD. I have been hitting MR. FORD pretty hard with some pretty poignant poetry. Did MR. FORD not say those words? You know me, I'm fair (well sort of) if he didn't say those words I'll man up and say so......

BUT.....

there is that tape, remember that e mail......


http://www.lynnschools.org/video/School%20Committee%208%20Nov%2012%20614%20PM%20Flash.mp4Skip to 1:03:30 - listen to John Ford whispering to Rick. "This is f&*%ing ridiculous, every f&^%ing time someone tells her she can't do something she brings down the whole f*&#ing..." "She is a horrible principal. She needs to be f#$^ing fired, she needs to be fired." After a life-time of fighting for better schools and 22 years fighting for the Ford School, does Dr. Crane deserve to be treated like this?

AND Little Lori That Lover Of Language has written everybody under the sun and she hasn't shared with me any ready responses with me and she always does.

Then there is the MAYOR, the only response I get from her is a comment from SOMEBODY NOT NECESSARILY affiliated with her office unless that ANONYMOUS guy has an office at CITY HALL,  that I should refrain from being concerned with the length of necks. JUDY JUMP ON IT! Defend him. Just don't forget there is that tape. Thank you LynnCAM.

I do want to remind you that MR. FORD is on the building committee for that NEW MARSHALL (with the WOTRING WING) and having someone like that speaking for your cause cause, well you just never can tell what is coming out his mouth.

I know what's come out of you all's mouth so far: "NOTHING".

No comments:

Post a Comment