Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

WHY IS THE WATCH WEAK NOW?

Let me tell you I apologize for my lack of attention to the WATCH lately. I am sorry I've been kind of tied up with this campaign thing. In some ways, I almost regret even running because it has meant I had to play nice. Well at least I have tried......sometimes.

Win, lose, or draw, my campaign will have made a difference though. The reaction from the threat of even the possibility of my election has helped to frame a newer collegiality (Reading all those religious books helped build my vocabulary).

Guess what? Word on the street and you know me and my sign, we been pounding it is that someody better get to worrying. I gots my eye on a better seat to watch the committee meetings.

Just in case I am just blowing smoke.and I actually lose, I have been working on an exit strategy to save face. You see I've decided that if for some strange reason I lose (Heaven forbid) it will be a sign that I am supposed to go back and finish my autobiography.

So you see, I can't lose

SPIN is the only FOUR letter word I plan to use.

4 comments:

  1. See Stan go! Go, Stan, Go! I am starting a campaign to bullet vote for you and Charlie Gallows.My motto: Stan and Charlie: They deserve each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is "Keep your powder dry!"

      Delete
    2. i bullet voted for you too only stanley although i like many others.

      Delete