Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

BAND OF BIG BROTHERS

I heard about this a while back but I've been too busy to look into it more. Overheard someone talking about how ISD might be using the SECURITY CAMERAS to spy on custodians. You know to make sure they are working. I am not confident that is true but as creepy as it sounds, I'm pretty sure it's legal.

In this day and age you better expect BIG BROTHER to be watching. Normally though, I would think this sibling would have their own network. When someone is paying your salary, I think sacrifice certain levels of privacy. You better keep your clothes on.

ALTHOUGH....

an argument might be made that since supposedly some ISD eyes were looking through security cameras meany to keep everyone safe. How come they have access to that network? I would have thought only trained, sworn peace officers would have  access to that network,

No comments:

Post a Comment