Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HOT IN THE CITY

Once again I am sorry to say my crazy life got in the way of my due diligence of my self imposed responsibility of demanding accountability so here I am watching last week's LSC meeting and I noticed something that disturbed me watching the online recording. In the end during DR. LATHAM'S superintendent's report I noticed she asked or rather told everybody she needed a few minutes to set up the SMART Board for a presentation.

COOL! VISUAL AIDS!

Funny though I didn't hear any gavel or motion. A violation of ROBERT'S RULES perhaps. Well BOB is kind of stuffy sometimes. It's not so much the pause that perplexed me as it was the killing of the microphones during it. The meeting is subject to the OPEN MEETING law not the sometimes OPEN MEETING law.

You never know what information you can pick up from a HOT mike. Right MR. FORD?

No comments:

Post a Comment