Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

KEEPING UP WITH THE COMMITTEE

Sorry I couldn't make the LSC meeting last night in person. I was home watching on-line the long running reality show, LSC - 50 SHADES OF TRUTH. It was quite a production, very well orchestrated. From the well staged dialogue, one would have to believe that no firing took place. Although I don't believe I heard none was ever threatened..

In the end I believe the right thing ended up being done. Of course not before the WATCH was whipped. Still, I would go again with my sources which I believe to be telling the truth to me at the time. After some scrutiny was brought to bear on this incident, I believe in the end we got TRUTH 2.0.

I ask you who lives life like they show on those reality shows anyway. There is a difference between reality and actuality.

MAYBE I WAS WRONG BUT HEY I'VE HAD SOME SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment