Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

SCIENCE IS ABOUT DISCOVERY

It has came to my attention that we here at the WATCH have not lashed out at LORRAINE. That is about to change. We must open the GATE(LY) to EXPOSURE.

I must say I like her Science background. Back in a former life before all of my brain damage when I used to be smart, I was considered somewhat of a CHEMISTRY WHIZ. Science was my highest score on the ACT, so I am impressed that she is some sort of trainer at the MUSEUM OF SCIENCE. The woman has some credentials.

Therein though lies the problem, some thing she said at the round table last Wed. at "The City's Voice" just didn't sit too well with me. Obviously science is her passion and she applauded the hiring of a new ASST. DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION FOR SCIENCE. In fact she said she had suggested it. I am sure she did but I bet all of the other APPLICANTS for the position made similar suggestions, just each one had a different particular person to fill the role.

The facts are she didn't get the position then retired and ran for SCHOOL COMMITTEE. That in no way means that she will not be a GOOD person to fill that role, in fact she has had the best line in the campaign of everybody. It occurred at the LynnCAM debate.

"You've trusted me for 33 years with your children, now I am asking you to trust me with 1 of your 6 votes."

Darn that was powerful. Very poetic.

However in the interest of total transparency, the timeline would seem to suggest that running for school committee was sort of a consolation prize.

Now I've gone and done it, I'm a gonna have every"cotton-pickin"body mad at me,

No comments:

Post a Comment