Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

THIS FORD IS STUCK IN PARK

Ford has better idea: Stay on school committee ballot


That's two elections in a row that FORD declared that he was going to run in and then backed out of. First the race for state delegate eventually won by BRENDAN CRIGHTON and now the WARD 7 City Council one. I would guess in both cases he assessed the field and didn't want to face failure. He should have called me, I could have given't him some pointers on losing.

This time though I think there was something else in play. There would have been three open seats on the LSC and the balance of power might well have shifted. DR. LATHAM or at least some of her policies may well have been in danger.

Maybe he was afraid that with all those open seats I might accidentally get elected this time. Ha Ha, the jokes on him, 

I AM NOT RUNNING.

I can't afford to give up this good job of being poor. There is so much power in poverty. You don't owe nobody nothing so you can more clearly see and report what's goin' on. (I'll be happy, gay even if no one sues cause the lines I cross are not blurred).

4 comments:

  1. His decision was definitely due to the possible shift in power by having 3 empty seats and who could possibly fill those seats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Dr Latham was panicked by having three empty seats and who potentially would fill those seats and she convinced him to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt. I am sure I visited her nightmares a few times!

      Delete
  3. I think more likely he knew that Jay Walsh would win that Ward 7 election and he is smart to drop out now.

    ReplyDelete