Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

HOLES IN THE NET

Once again I had trouble viewing the LSC meeting on my computer last night. Having to resort to the live broadcast puts me at an unfair disadvantage. But actually it is the public in general that's most harmed. With no "live stream" or recorded record on the web site, some crazy somebody is going to come up with some bizarre conspiracy theory.

Well that "somebody" might be me. With only 1 recorded meeting this year what are they trying to  hide? Do they have a geater purpose in their "technical difficulties"? Like maybe help some re-election campaigns or hide the fact they are not addressing the impending budget crisis? Now I know there has been a few meeting cancellations and RADIO SHACK has gone bankrupt but I can't shake the fact they can't get parts to fix whatever technical difficulty there is.

Maybe there is not even money to "buy" the part. Now that would be a story and a foreshadow of the FISCAL ARMEGEDDON to come!

Help a brother out CHUCK! I mean, you took credit for championing this increased access and I know you read the WATCH so tell them to GET ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment