Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

ORCHESTRATION RESURRECTION

At the last LSC meeting I heard a disturbing diatribe,caustic comments coming from Cathe. According to her, the obituary for the overseer of the INTERNATIONAL GARDEN at the FORD SCHOOL, the HIGHLANDS COALITION has been written on the whispering winds.

However it is appropriate that incendiary idea floated like a LEAD balloon since the HIGHLANDS COALITION still has the LEAD PAINT removal deal with LYNN HOUSING and that kind of insures a littlle financial stability insuring that they/we will be around.

What happened was a coup of a coup and I am proud to say I fought on BOTH sides in BOTH battles. Actually, I only on one side and that was on the right one. You see I had been warning people for years that they needed to get their house in order and have a more professional approach in their fiscal dealings (Isn't that a HOOT, me talking PROFESSIONALISM?).

So in attempt to provide some direction, some social mercenaries seemed to be hijacking HICO and seemed to stray from what was supposed to be a CORRECTIVE action into a PUNITIVE direction. When myself and a few others refused to be led in that direction, some of the new/old social mercenaries said so long.

To me, LOYALTY is important and when you are sincere in what you believe in you stick around to see it through. Abandoning ship, only serves to shelf correctiions that look more like misdirections on reflection.

MAYBE SOME, IF NOT ALL, WILL BE DISPLEASED WITH ME FOR REVEALING TOO MUCH BUT THE SOUND OF MUSIC I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO HAS BEEN STRIKING A SOUR NOTE AND "THAT'S THE NAME OF THAT TUNE".

No comments:

Post a Comment