Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

HEAR NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL , BUT IS THERE EVIL


written (or copyand pasted) solely by Stanley H. Wotring, Jr. I am not a representative of the LSC, nor are they responsible for the content...
LYNNSCHOOLWATCH.BLOGSPOT.IN|BY STANLEY WOTRING

Lori D'Amico Perhaps Chief Coppinger's comment was not referring to LPD receiving shooting threats, but police in general? We don't really know because not a single person responded to my questions. Classical had 830 students absent on Friday. This tells me that just because the police and administration believe this threat not to be credible, parents feel differently. Perhaps it was just a prank, but they do not know that for sure and parents, myself included, were not willing to take that risk. To be honest, I felt anxious about my son going to school today, especially since it appears the police presence is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment