Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

GO BLACK FOR THOSE WHO DON'T COME BACK

MAR



  • Mar 6 at 12 AM to Mar 7 at 12 AM
  • No Meeting Place. Do At Your Own Home
DO NOT RELEASE THE BALLOONS! PROPERLY DISPOSE OF THEM THE NEXT DAY. I speak for a lot of you I know as well as myself when I say I have lost many people in my life due to drug overdose. I am asking everyone I know to buy a Black Balloon on Sunday March 6, 2016 to raise awareness. We are living in an epidemic that every single person you walk by on the street knows someone who has died of a drug overdose. Eventually, I would like to raise such an awareness that March 6th becomes "National Black Balloon Day" marked on your calenders. This year it's only for awareness but in the future I'd like to have a donation also on this day to have Narcan Education for McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, etc. Employees. Potentially, if this happens a life could be saved. Before this happens I need everyone to join my family, friends and myself to purchase a black balloon at your local Party City, Dollar Tree, etc. Please hang the balloon outside of your house or business, take a picture of it or a selfie with your balloon, whatever you'd like and hashtag#BLACKBALLOONDAY so everyone can see how many have suffered or are still suffering from this drug epidemic that we currently live in. Let's make this lifestyle STOP. Please invite your friends to this Event!!!
In Loving Memory of Greg P. Tremblay
January 18,1977 - March 6, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment