Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

BANNER TO BE BROUGHT BACK?

I do not know why the banners were taken down, only that they were. Perhaps they were for innocent reasons like cleaning them or mending stitches. A response from someone, anyone could perhaps clear this right up. I would gladly post an honest explanation. Do not be afraid of me. I am just a poor, disabled poet.

I am sure they will be returned because look what I found in the policy manual -














You see gifts have to be approved to be received. Now I'm NO lawyer but I would bet that once received they would NEED LSC approval to be removed.

A statement from somebody could clear this mess right up right away.

2 comments:

  1. The policy states gifts automatically become property of the school system so the question needing answering is Does the superintendent have the authority to remove or discard property of the school system?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the past I think it's always come before the school committee. But hey I ain't no lawyer.

      Delete