Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

BINARY BULLIES - WHEN DOES NO MEAN NO


Tonight before many people came to the LSC DR.LATHAM told me she wanted to talk to me. I was immediately uncomfortable because of the limited number of witnesses. Especially since most of the ones present were probably much more loyal to her than me or even the truth. You see I have no employees at THE WATCH and well the DOC'S good graces are necessary for more than a few mortgage payments.

So I said directly I did not want to talk there. Ignoring my statement she proceeded. Again I protested. To which she responded I just want to ask a you a question. Once again I said that I didn't want to talk about it and said I don't want to be bullied. Her response was I am not bulling you, you're the bully. At this point DR. WARY chimed in her agreement with a snicker and a statement, "You are a bully". Then DR. LATHAM proceeded to ask in front of a small number of people, "Do you ever think about the feelings of the older people you write about?". Well maybe I am looking at this all wrong, maybe I should be flattered because there ain't many of them that much older than me, certainly fewer still less gray.

Anyway this verbal battering took place probably before the recorder or video was on so there is no independent objective verbal confirmation of what occurred. You could believe me but DR. LATHAM publicly called me a LIAR, saying I write things that are untrue.

You know when you are right you are right. YES IT'S TRUE. Sometimes I stretch the truth but I always make pretty clear what is a statement of fact,

Perhaps she should seek out the help of LSC member and former D1 collegiate wrestler, ATTORNEY JARED NICHOLSON to explain the difference between collegiate wrestling and WWE WRESTLEMANIA in order to draw parallels to what I do. We are in a time of INFOTAINMENT.

I have been doing what I do for 6 years and as I told you I deserve respect. I have standing as a journalist and certainly as a parent. A legal analogy would be like "settled law". I mean would you talk to a reporter from the ITEM like that. Well maybe you did before LPS became a client of their new parent company.

No comments:

Post a Comment