Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

LOOKING FOR ANSWERS IN A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT?


I was sent this and asked to consider going so maybe I could confront her and ask about the NET SCHOOL SPENDING crisis and the backroom brokered deal that shorted Lynn students about $8 MILLION. Now I don't know if the RIDE goes to Woburn and as some of you know I dealing with a family crisis that may preclude me from going anyway but hey maybe some of you WATCH WATCHERS might want to go instead. If you do and I don't make it, I can deputize you!


4 comments:

  1. Where is all the outrage from Brian LaPierre, Mass Teacher's Association, Lynn Teacher's Union, and Lynn School Committee about the loss of $8 MILLION for LPS? They don't seem to have a problem voicing their opinion that LPS loses money to KIPP each year. Could it be everyone is hush hush about the $8 million loss because it happened as a result of city and school administrator's failure to follow state requirements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is worse than all of that is nobody at LPS wants to talk about the 2+ million dollars payment this year from the bad deal. All that DR. LATHAM has promised is to come up with a list of how she is going to spend the $2 million payment the MAYOR is giving to avoid penalties for THIS years budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DESE has posted updated NSS compliance reports. 312 of 322 districts are reported. Lynn is still not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you surprised? Maybe they will be before I go to the meeting!

      Delete