Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2016

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT . . .PLUCKED FROM THE LPS WEBSITE

School Committee

Will CHUCKIE ever leave? I hope not then I would have to work harder to find something to write about. Seriously, two NEW LSC members were elected in NOVEMBER 2015 AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED THEIR OWN WEBSITE.

It's kind of a slap in the face not only to our two newest LSC members but also to the parents of some 15,000 students who depend on LPS for the education of their students. Geez, with all that brain power in the administration you would think they could stay current. Heck I had my blog updated when my old computer wasn't even working.

UNLESS . . .

CHUCK is still around haunting the halls of BENNETT STREET. That could explain why I always feel a little queazy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment