Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

ADMINISTRATION VIOLATION SITUATION

Heard something interesting last night at the HIGHLANDS COALITION meeting about the targeting of three teachers at FORD SCHOOL. It sounded like political genocide by the administration. Now we all know HR stuff is supposed to be confidential and there are those in the administration who in the past have threatened me with lawyers so I should probably not even bring this up.

NAH! I HAVE LAWYERS FOR BREAKFAST!

Honestly, it's not so much because of my sharp intellect, it's because of being so poor I have little too lose. Bravery is often poverty's mask (Hey, I should trademark that phrase. SHARK TANK, here I come).

Anyway I hope to find out more. I'd write letters but nobody would answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment