Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

JARED JUMPS IN

Re:New programs at LTVI

To: Stanley Wotring 
Thank you, Stanley. I'm excited to help LVTI with its plans on this however I can.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Stanley Wotring <lynn.school.watch@gmail.com>

Dear Jared,

As I was attending a School Improvement Council meeting last Wed. night and learning about future plans to expand programs in IT and HVAC, I could not help but think back to your campaign platform which expressed a desire to explore and strengthen our students pathways to success. Currently these are potentially “hot” career areas and your assistance in helping these programs get off the ground as swiftly as possible would be a great help to the students of Lynn.


I strongly urge you to lend your most capable assistance to the development of these programs. Although I am not aware of many of the details involved in actually starting up these shops, I do know some initial “start-up” money is necessary to get them off the ground. You seemed to have hit the ground running upon taken up your new position and I urge you to spend some of your energy in this direction in hopes of developing some new pathways to success as quickly as possible.


Sincerely,

Stan


No comments:

Post a Comment