Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

NO "BAGS" INVOLVED, IT WAS "PAPERLESS BILLING"

Schools out for the time being in Lynn

Schools out for the time being in Lynn

It was a bag job,” he said. “They wanted to pick a fight with me, I’m not going to get into an argument with the superintendent that would make me look dumb. The proponents never sat down with us or called us once. I feel bad for the kids, but now they want to talk to us in the 11th hour. No thanks.”


 Actually public meetings were held, I even went to the first one. Heck no one EVER calls me and I have been doing this thing for a while now about a whole host of issues. Well maybe that's sort of a lie, I mean I did have some people ask me if I was okay when I took a little break. I guess they did notice not having pain where they sit.

You had the opportunity to speak, they just didn't listen. Welcome to my world. I have spoken a lot with little listening. The discussion never should have been about where but how.

There is a real space problem in LYNN but like I had been screaming BEFORE Marshall was built "The old building problem is so bad and so widespread in Lynn we are never going to be able to build our way out of it. We have 2 elementary schools built in the 1800's.

No comments:

Post a Comment