Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

SEE, I'M JUST NOT ANOTHER PRETTY FACE

Amy Zellmer
Your TBI story submission

Hello everyone!!

I am checking in with a quick update and I have a few items I need from you!

First of all, thank you for submitting your story! Your story has made it through the first phase and will go into editing in a few weeks.


The book officially has a name!!! "Surviving Brain Injury: Stories of Strength and Inspiration" and I couldn't be more excited to have over 75 stories submitted!! 


I will be launching a Kickstarter campaign later this week to raise production costs for the book. My hope is that you will share this information with your friends and family, and express how excited you are to be a part of the book. If we don't get funding.... the book won't move on to production :( 

My launch date is November 10th.... if not earlier! I want to make sure it is available to everyone before the holidays, and I had great success with launching my own book on this date last year.... so it's a little special to me :)

As we move forward I will keep you updated, and will also provide you with an "Author Kit" which will include a press release you can send to your own local paper!! 

This is going to be so much fun, and I am crazy excited for you to be a part of this book!! 

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!!
Peace & Glitter,
amy

--
~ Amy Zellmer
award-winning author of "Life With a Traumatic Brain Injury: Finding the Road Back to Normal"

www.facesoftbi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment