Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2016

BANISH ME TO THE BOOK

Below is a project I am working on. My brief story is going to be included in the book. Its inclusion, combined with TRIPPY graduating this year could send my efforts off in another direction. The WATCH might go dark and I would stop persecuting LPS, maybe even LYNN. Unfortunately I have some other developments in my life that may help precipitate a change in focus.

So if you want to help SHAPE my direction, uh hum...., people of LPS, I strongly suggest you contribute to the cause by pre-ordering(pledging) to the cause.

A huge thank you to everyone who has backed, shared, commented, and given our Kickstarter some love! I can't believe we did it, in 13 days!!!http://kck.st/2cbFOao
Our stretch goal is within reach, and will allow us to produce double the amount of books. Now is the time to up your pledge to the next level (or pledge if you haven't already --- pre-order your book NOW!).http://kck.st/2cbFOao

Surviving Brain Injury: Stories of Strength & Inspiration project video thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment