Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is This An Endorsement?


After going to the World Folk Fest at Lynn Heritage Park to hear my daughter, Asiah, a Marshall student, sing I dropped in the Lazy Dog Sports Bar to attend a fund raiser for DELORES DiFILLPO (the fact that I spelled out her name speaks volumes about my support).

If the size of the crowd is any indication, the future looks bright for DELORES. Speaking of the crowd, CHARLIE GALLO was there (he looked sharp but he's no GQ). A theme for this event  was "The need  for change".

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Stanley for coming by the Fundraiser! What a great day and HUGE turnout! I am very pleased and want to thank my family, friends, Committee and the Citizens of Lynn. It shows that they want CHANGE and are looking forward to having a PARENTS voice on the School Committee. By the way, you are still not spelling my name right!!!!!
    But at least it was POSITIVE feedback! See you on the Campaign trails.....
    Regards,
    Dolores DiFillipo
    Candidate for Lynn School Committee
    WWW.DEE42012.COM
    email: Dee42012@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delores, you are asking TOO MUCH! I am a only poor disabled poet.

    ReplyDelete