Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Should We Ask For Autographs?

After being at the LSC meeting, our honorable mayor, diva that she is now straight off a movie appearance, announces to the crowd, "Smile, you're on LynnCam" (Boy I'm glad I shaved tonight).  The much promised and anticipated coverage is finally here. I really don't think it was appropriate if not downright illegal to film people without their knowledge. Attorney Mihos how about it?

Our esteemed mayor must not have foreseen any problems and she is a lawyer too. Maybe though, she couldn't see it coming because the bright lights of stardom were in her eyes.

A lot of credit goes to Seth at Lynnhappens who has recently been providing a camera for video coverage of the meetings. This Lynncam coverage has been promised for a while and I think his coverage of the meetings put a little fire under the powers that be. That is only my opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of the rest of the staff here at Lynn School Watch (Wait I am the rest of the staff, so I guess it does)

As I was leaving the meeting, LSC member Rick Starbard was talking with me about the broadcast. I told him, "I hope the camera caught my good side". He said, "It did Stan. It caught your back side".

Frankly I was more than a little troubled and concerned by that response from Rick. Last I knew, that is not the location of your "Happy Place". (Lois - no charge for that plug of your business)

No comments:

Post a Comment