Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Clay Muddies The Field

Say hey CLAY, I was done. There was some DIRT in your past. I brought it to some people's attention, were given the opportunity to respond. You correctly pointed out that that you were not convicted (I never went to law school but I think that doesn't necessarily mean INNOCENT).

In your response to me, which I printed because I want to be fair, YOU ADMITTED to SEXUAL BANTER with a 13 year old. My daughter will be 13 in August. So news of your past ARREST upset me a little but I was not going to go any further with it.

Then I get a note from Facebook that someone "liked" the comment I made to CLAY after his fundraiser but before I learned about his ARREST. It was still posted on his campaign Facebook page right down from his picture with Senator Scott Brown. In them I stated his interest in school related issues was important since half the city's budget goes to to the schools. With everything that has come to light, I did not want my comments to be construed as an endorsement.

So I added a comment to that statement to clarify the situation. I find out later that my newest comment had been removed while at the same time my earlier comment remained looking like an endorsement. PRETTY SLEAZY.

GAME ON.

2 comments:

  1. why you mentioning Scott Brown...he shouldn't be in the middle...he's a great guy...whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Anon. I guess Scott Brown will find out what it is like to be an INNOCENT VICTIM,just like the 13 year old girl, DIRTIED up by CLAY. But I forgot, he was released from his ARREST.

    ReplyDelete