Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Buzzy Wasn't Fuzzy, Was He?

The Daily Item: Lynn English hoops coach suspended

Everybody knows nothing is more political than kids sports. All of us grownups are a little guilty of at least living a little vicariously through our kids. Still I got to wonder if Councillor-At- Large Candidate went a little too far.

Yeah I know, this is an old story. Was there an appeal? If so I don't think it made the papers. I am a little uncomfortable that someone in Buzzy's position couldn't play by the rules. What is also disconcerting is that his principal, Andy Fila, is also cited for the same violation has since retired and been appointed education liaison or whatever title by Mayor Kennedy (maybe I'd better play it safe and lay low since "I" was appointed to a "Disability Commission" by the same Mayor - NAH!).

Do we really want people who can't follow rules in positions affecting policy? I don't want to be accused of just slinging mud (really I bath regularly) so I am perfectly willing to publish any responses like I did for CLAY WALSH. I can be wrong, remember, 4 wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment