Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Television Blackout At Pickering

Confidential sources (I am confident my son told me) relayed to me there is a television blackout at Pickering Middle School. The award winning television company, PTV, suspended broadcasting until after the first of the year due to an audio problem.

The students will be forced to resort to more archaic forms of communication like whispering in the halls. The video component of their current communication will be limited to what the students see through their own eyes. They can use glasses if they have a prescription.

Okay I made up the thing about the award but they do deserve credit for having a video broadcast throughout the school. What a great way to build positive self esteem and become comfortable with modern technology.

2 comments:

  1. if they need someone to help diagnose the audio problem, I'm willing to volunteer my services. (unless they already know what the issue is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth, first of all - "Thanks". I just put a call into Pickering and they are going to have Mr. Ritterhouse call me. I will definitely pass it along when he does.

    ReplyDelete