Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

THE TRUTH OF LIES

You know I've been doing LYNN SCHOOL WATCH for around six years. Like it or not I've earned my stripes as sort of a guerrilla journalist.. I've broken many stories over the years. Some I'm sure they did not always want to come out, especially the way they did. Quite a few times I was the ONLY news person left in the room.

Recently while I was researching the LPS policy manual I came across this passage:







That's nice. Not only do I not get any of those ITEMS, I have never had a letter answered by ANYONE in the administration or the MAYOR even. As you all know I've written a letter or two over the years.

Geez DR. LATHAM and allies, before you accuse me of publishing lies again maybe you should start giving me copies of the truth or at least your version of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment