Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

PUT A LID ON THE CAP CHATTER?

 jcerulli@lynnma.gov; tyoung@lynnma.gov; tom iarrobino; Brian.LaPierre@lynnma.gov;

Dear Mayor Kennedy,

I am sure you are aware of the recent non-binding resolution recently unanimously passed by the Lynn City Council where the council is opposed to lifting the cap on charter schools. Regardless of how one feels about charter schools it is good to see them take a clear position.

However when reading the story in the Item’s coverage, I noticed your views were  absent. Since among your duties as mayor of this city is also your role as chair of the Lynn School Committee. Your opinion is very important and I hate that you were denied the opportunity to express it.

Given your past support of Gov. Baker and him being very pro-charter, I am sure your views would be extremely enlightening. That is why if you send them to me in the form of a letter, preferably in an electronic format, I will print them unedited. Better yet, I am sure you are aware I love to dabble in videos, I would gladly set something up where we could record your response.

I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment