Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2015

PICKERING PERSON TRIES TO LEAD IN COMING OFF


PLEASE SPONSOR
JOHNNY DIFILIPPO JR.
Amount Raised
$100.00
Fundraising Goal $3,000.00

My Message

I’m Buzzing it Off for Kids with Cancer!
I am fortunate to be a healthy kid and I enjoy playing sports.  I go to school and play hockey in my home town of Lynn for the Jets.  I wanted to do something special to help kids that are not as lucky as I am.  For the last 3 years I have been participating in the Kids Cancer Buzz Off held at Gillette Stadium and I am doing it again this year on June 8th.
Everyone knows how much I love my hair.  My parents were bugging me to get my hair cut.  So I thought it would be a great idea to buzz off my hair, well, actually shave my hair off (don't be fooled, it's not just a typical buzz cut) to raise money for children and their families fighting pediatric cancer. All proceeds will benefit Children's Hospital Boston and the vital programs and services they provide to help kids beat cancer.  I decided to shave off my hair to raise money for the children who have to go through painful treatments and lengthy hospital stays. Their families are faced with unimaginable stress, anxiety, and financial strain.
Your generous support will assist One Mission in funding vital programs and services that bring help, hope, care and support to pediatric cancer patients and their families at Children's Hospital.  I want to help!
Please donate.  Your support would be greatly appreciated!
Donating through this website is simple, fast, and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.

Thank You!
Johnny DiFilippo

My Team

Johnny is part of Comets for Cancer
View Team Page

My Supporters (4)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment