Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

FORD SCHOOL GARDEN FINISHED

Before I start hearing from some administration people, let me say that what I am about to say is my OPINION and not anything a little birdie told me. However I am pretty good at reading the tea leaves and since we are talking agriculture it seems appropriate. We appear to have a BUMPER crop.

There was talk last night of REEVALUATING which translates to SHUTTING DOWN as we know it. There was also some discomfort displayed at COMMUNITY people having keys to the fence around it, In fact it looks as if the GARDEN'S use as a meeting place will be severely restricted. Old thought to resolved battles over code violations are about to be ressurected.

With all of the battles waged over this piece of real estate can I claim to be a WAR CORRESPONDENT?

4 comments:

  1. They have been trying to get rid of the garden since Dr. Crane. The school dept. has no control of the land. But Latham continues her mission to destroy Ford Community School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as control of the land, you are right that is what we have been told. However this is a power play of hers and we need to push back or she wins.

      Delete
    2. I agree my friend. We must keep up the battle!

      Delete
    3. I agree my friend. We must keep up the battle!

      Delete