Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

BLACKOUT IN A WHITEOUT

I figured with the impending BLIZZARD today would be the perfect time to watch the replay of the last LSC meeting to you know analyze what was said, oh I din't know maybe write a couple poems but NOOOOOOO! They haven't posted the recording. In fact, they didn't post last month's either.

What is going on here? It must be a plot to silence me! Ha, Ha, Ha, you fools I'll just start making stuff up! Unfortunately my back is getting better and I don't need pain meds now and we all know some of the greatest poems of all time were written under the influence of narcotics. I really had planned to write an ending for KUBLA KHAN.

So I guess that this means as soon as the snow MELTS, I'll just have to start going places!

No comments:

Post a Comment